View Single Post
delightful

Member Since Feb 2020
13 hugs
given
Default Jun 25, 2021 at 10:41 AM

HI, Rm

I've been curious about St. John's Wort. It's an antidepressant, I know. I thought it was a stimulant rather than a sleeping aid??????
I've been going out more. Eating at restaurants with friends and family. I had my first back-yard party last week. Fun. Remember the fixing the swing saga? My son-in-law and my grandkids sat on it swinging and laughing and eating. I'm so glad someone got some enjoyment out of it besides me. The big plus is that it forces me to clean up the house and garden. My housekeeping became very lax, I have to admit, during the COVID months.
As for my writing - it's moving along. Every so often it has to pause when I hit a snag in the plot line. I've decided to focus more on typos. In the past, I've left them to the end figuring five or six, or fifteen rounds of editing with take care of them. That doesn't seem to work, as I still find typos and eventually just say, "it's good enough." I'm going to try aiming for perfect in the beginning and see what happens.
I've joined "Hanging Out" again. I'm not getting as much out of it as I did the first time around, but it's still fun getting a snippet of Barbara Sher and a computer chat afterwards.
That's all for now. Happy Stepping.
delightful is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote