View Single Post
bike2surf

Member Since Jun 2021
Thumbs up Jun 25, 2021 at 11:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seetha View Post
Hang in there. It does get better. Take this time to introspect and face your fears and shortcomings.. You will eventually feel like yourself again.

For me not having friends and family around was sort of a blessing in disguise as I would have used them to cover up my pain.

It may not seem like it now, but you will find peace.
Thanks for the encouraging words. for me most of my closest friends are all in India or somewhere else. But talking to them and sharing my thoughts and the pain really eases things out. I can see the difference week on week. From the point i posted my first note to now, I feel a lot better. My biggest challenge was letting things go, and I seem to be getting better along that path. Though some of the memories and things do come back to me, the frequency of that has been diminishing... so ya i have started to see a glimmer by the end of the tunnel (at least what it seems like the end)
Talking and sharing the pain, grief definitely helps (though this whole sharing thing is so new to me) and its nice to see people around here standing up and supporting each other! so dont be stranger and feel free to share your pain and thoughts, it helps heal things...
bike2surf is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote