View Single Post
MyChapstick

Member Since Jun 2021
Default Jun 27, 2021 at 09:20 PM

Hi Cestdidie,

I actually went through a similar thing about a year ago with my boyfriend. We almost broke up because I was trying to get the a attention of this other guy just to sooth my low-self esteem. But what I've been doing, that I think is working, is trying everything I can to raise my confidence. So for me I started working out and stretching every morning. I try to make sure I'm working on some type of skill once a day (like graphic design, videogames, or something). I try to eat as healthy as possible. So basically I just try to do everything that I know I should be doing that way I never let myself down. I'm trying to prove to myself that I am a worthy person, and honestly I really do think it's working. I feel like I can rely on myself more than ever. And I think that would work in your situation too because if you train yourself to be more disciplined you'll feel more confident that when you feel attracted to a guy you can correct your thoughts to remind yourself that you love your partner.

PS I felt more comfortable reading your post because you mentioned weed. I too smoke a lot of weed
MyChapstick is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
filipendula