Buffy01
Wise Elder

Member Since Oct 2017
9,833 hugs
given
Default Jun 28, 2021 at 03:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BethRags View Post
There's a lot of talk about cyber bullying with regard to children and teens (which is very important), but I never hear much about bullying adults. A year ago I had a breakdown because I was being harassed and bullied on a Facebook group. It was one of the most awful experiences of my life. There weren't any resources to turn to for help.

I'm very sorry that you've been victimized in such a cruel way. No one should experience cyber bullying.
Thank you.

The first time I became a real victim had to do when in 2018 I post a comment on YouTube without being aware of the future consequences I would have. By September I was having a nervous break down because I was receiving death threats, called horrible names and out of retailigation by the beginning of 2019 a troll defend the troll who was harassing me and tried to have my YouTube account banned. It last into the summer of 2019. One of the trolls who was threatening me using different names had apologize to me only after she was threaten to have the police called on her for having other trolls to harassed me by her boyfriend when he showed her what other were doing to me long before she post a comment that was upsetting her sister who read the horrible comment she wrote to me that has cause her sister high anxiety. It was all because she didn’t agree with my comment on YouTube video and was really scared that she had pushed me to far into committing suicide. They said they had my IP addressed and threaten to call the police on me even though they were threatening me. Most of them were teenager and one a very lonely man who one day suddenly got a taste of his own medicine when he found himself a victim of being bullied and slander like he did to me..

There was no one I could go to for help. I had to delete my gmail account and start over again with a new account.
Buffy01 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote