View Single Post
delightful

Member Since Feb 2020
13 hugs
given
Default Jun 30, 2021 at 04:23 PM

Nanowrimo starts tomorrow. I'm excited. I'm writing some each day, and I like where i'm going with it. Hope the world out there does too.
Otherwise - I'm catching up on all the medical appointments I've been putting off last year. Yes, it does seem as if I should be all caught up with them right now. Not the case. In August, I'll start physical therapy for my stiff knee. I need a shingles vaccine and the bridge in my mouth came loose again. I think there's more, but I'm too lazy to get up and look for the doctor list. Also, I need to get someone to replace the line from my house to the main sewer, and I need to get my stove fixed.

On the fun side, I have a couple of parties coming up in my back yard. Also, the gym has reopened, but I'm leaving that for a bit later.
I'm easing up on my social life for the next two weeks. At my book club we were all happy to be back in action. We hugged and had a good time. Then my flight attendant friend told everyone that she didn't believe in taking the vaccine. Oy vey! So I'm wearing a mask everywhere, using sanitizer, cutting back on things like going to the gym and visiting my MIL (nursing home.) It's probably overkill. It's not as if she was sick. But geez! Flight attendant! it makes me think twice about taking a plane ride.
delightful is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote