View Single Post
Revu2
Grand Member

Member Since Aug 2013
4 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 01, 2021 at 01:12 AM

Hi D, and The World Wide Web. Parties be good. Our state (WA) just today lifted the last restrictions for vaxxed folk. Interesting to hear your friend the flt attendant won't vax. Some businesses are requiring it—get ready courts.

My city's Parks Dept is putting our weekly bridge game in the Japanese Gardens because our regular place will be overrun by kids. Further away for me, but manageable. Already plotting beautiful trips through the arboretum by bike to get there drenched in sweat.

I've fancied an ambition to interview someone, and now, with time opening up, I'm getting moving. Ordered 3 of his books today. Interesting, the Kindle price was 10% (marked down) of the used book price. Still, got the books because I have challenges getting digital books to bookmark and highlight in a way that feels intuitive.

Our freezer's motor is kaput. Called the repair folks and they may come mid-week, next week if all the parts and service hours align.

I'm a subject in a medical research study and they've had a lot of problems. Let that not be an omen for the freezer.

Revu2

Revu2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote