View Single Post
Subella
Newly Joined

Member Since Jul 2021
Trig Jul 01, 2021 at 01:59 AM

My husband was verbally and physically abusive and it took me a while to realize I completely domt want to do this anymore. Keep in mind that I'm 22, have a 2 year old and was married for 3 years. Anyway. I finally left and went to my aunts house because i feel that my parents dont care because they wont reach out to me even though they knew he hit me. So yeah I'm mostly dealing with loneliness and jealousy right now. I wanted to be in love so badly and now i feel upset when i see my aunt with her husband. I got married a little bit before she did and the fact that she can continue growing her family and i cant just constantly bothers me and I'm trying to move out of her house to avoid these feelings coming up, but its taking a while.

I put in an application for an apartment but the man at the apartment office wasnt sure if they would have some where within the next 2 weeks. Im feeling all types of emotions, I feel like nobody understands. I dont have any friends and mostly talk to my aunts. Theyre all married and never been divorced so i feel like they dont understand. But it also hurts that no one ever reaches out to me. I always call them crying and they comfort me, then after that theres no follow up to see how I'm doing. I just see them all texting and laughing in our family chatroom, mean while i just feel really depressed. I think I'm being too needy but its just really hard to stop thinking this way. I feel so much regret marrying this guy, and i want to talk about it a lot, but the aunt I'm staying with is starting to get tired of it i think. I just wish I could find someone who loves me to just give me some relief from this loneliness, but I'm very religious, so i can't have a boyfriend, only marriage and that's a big commit that I know its best not to rush into but i want someone so bad its painful. I just want to take my son and get away from everyone since they dont care. We're been separated for 2 months, am in the process of getting a divorce. I just dont know whats best for me right now. It hurts to have no one to hold me when i cry.

Last edited by bluekoi; Jul 01, 2021 at 11:10 AM.. Reason: Add trigger icon.
Subella is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
*Beth*, CANDC

Thanks for this!
leomama