View Single Post
black-roses
Grand Poohbah

Member Since Dec 2015
116 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 02, 2021 at 08:07 AM

So here I am writing again, I'm still pretty pissed about the mental health system 8 years or longer in the system and they still won't treat me..I wanted counselling I got out of Rockingham because IMO it was crap honestly. In the end I knew my diagnose and my feelings better than them. They diagnosed me with all this word salad Borderline personality, ADHD, Avoidant personality disorder, depression, OCD. Yada-yada but honestly what diagnosis really explains my condition and my day to day life is Depersonalization disorder. Literally it's how I behave daily constantly dissociated from myself and my own surroundings... I honestly so many stupid doctors all this year's and I had to pay because they couldn't even diagnose we with the obvious. Enraged?!! You bet ya I suffered thought hell with serotonin syndrome and anxiety exaggerated because I NEVER even needed to be on dexy I NEVER had ADHD. I literally needed a neurologist to tell me the obvious. That it was PTSD. The only thing that came good from this mind****** is that I had a GP that cared and refused to give up on me he was the one who got me counselling he was the one who got me PTSD treatment, I recovered from the flashbacks etc but I could never recover from the dissociation I feel daily. So yeah when I get to my new Psychiatrist I'm gonna tell him how I literally behave daily and people have to constantly pick up after me because I'm not even aware enough of my surroundings, to discover I forgot to put the plates away and clean after myself. There you go I did what the so called professionals did I "diagnosed" myself. Go ahead and I bet you when I tell them what I think they have they say you "google to much" the usual gaslighting that I experienced from this *****hole system in Rockingham. I betting that fremantle is better than that, I'm hoping and praying they are and they finally take me seriously and treat me.

Last edited by bluekoi; Jul 02, 2021 at 10:54 AM.. Reason: Profanity edit.
black-roses is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
*Beth*, downandlonely, eskielover, Fuzzybear, Happy Camper, RoxanneToto

Thanks for this!
Happy Camper, Otheraccountt17, pachyderm