View Single Post
Mountaindewed
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2016
8,779 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 02, 2021 at 02:03 PM

Do you ever feel like because you don’t have it as rough as some people you shouldn’t be complaining? In 2020 people’s entire families were being wiped out by Covid and they were losing their jobs and their homes. I didn’t know anyone who got Covid let alone died from it. I also am on social security so I was able to quit my job and focus on mine and my families safety. The only thing that really screwed me over was the telehealth therapy sessions. And I wish I could get those and her out of my head because I really shouldn’t be whining about 2020 considering a lot of other people had it a ton worse. I don’t know I feel like I was just being whiny in 2020 because I couldn’t get my way. Like I barely even thought that maybe my therapist felt unsafe going back to work. But all I could focus on was how much I hated doing telehealth. I know my hormones were completely turned upside down and I was developing weird interests and trying to balance all these feelings while dealing with the fear and uncertainty from the virus. But I just really wish I could get past this.

I’ve been lying in bed all afternoon. Things got very bad very suddenly for me. For no apparent reason. This sudden change in behavior is unusual for me since I’m not dealing with PMS. Unless it’s post PMS which I’ve gotten a few times. But it’s rare. It’s very likely it’s post PMS. The symptoms are the same. I inhaled 2 burritos, cheesy potatos, and nachos from Taco Bell and now I feel like I can do pizza for dinner. I only get this hungry during PMS. I mentioned in my last post barely even getting fast food anymore.

I just got my weekly shot. I usually get them Saturday mornings but I wanted to get it done a bit early. Sometimes my mood drops a bit (not like this though) the day before my shot.

Last edited by Mountaindewed; Jul 02, 2021 at 02:49 PM..

Hugs from:
*Beth*, Sunflower123