View Single Post
Mountaindewed
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2016
8,836 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 02, 2021 at 04:27 PM

Like I said in my last post do you ever feel like your issues are not that severe because you aren’t as bad off as other people? I meant like regarding Covid and 2020 in general. The only thing that really derailed me last summer was the telehealth therapy sessions. Entire families were being wiped out by Covid and people were losing their jobs yet I was just being whiny because I couldn’t see my therapist in person. I feel like I shouldn’t have been upset about it. I barely even wondered if maybe she felt pretty unsafe going back. I know my hormones were out of control because I had started my transition at the same time and I was trying to navigate all those feelings plus dealing with the fear and uncertainty of the virus. I’m trying to remember how long it took to get over other things and people and I can’t really remember. I know it was tough to get over a few therapists and treatment centers. So maybe I’ve just forgotten what’s it’s like to be fixated on something since it hasn’t happened in a long time.

I was fairly stable with my moods and hormones before I started transitioning and I could work a job just fine. So I know I feel like this because of the hormones. But it’s still tough to be in a depression about this situation 6 out of 7 days of the week for over 4 months now. I think I may also have a bit of post PMS now. I took all my correct meds and I feel somewhat better. Not happy, just more stable.

Hugs from:
*Beth*, MuddyBoots, Soupe du jour, Sunflower123

Thanks for this!
leomama