Member Since Aug 2016
4,921 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 02, 2021 at 05:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlumberKitty View Post
Hey everyone. How is everyone doing?
Well.. I am very happy for at the moment, an unknown and yet for now, an undetermined reason.

I'm having problems with starting things. I'd say that it has improved by 1-5% of what it could be in 5 years.

My boss asked me what I did for Canada Day and I didn't remember.. It was yesterday.. I said I went to a lake but that was the day before - So I just need to think about all of the pictures in my head.. I can't talk to people because I always end up saying the wrong things. I'm extremely introverted but it's always been like that.

The best conversations I have with are with myself. Also I feel like I was born yesterday. Right now I'm thinking of insane philosophical things to lift my mood.

I'm gonna talk to my therapist about how to help with ADHD.. Idk if ADHD is the right label but she has ADHD so she must know what to do..

I feel like the psychedelia is wearing off and I'm extremely introverted again. But I think of how I'm on disability and people have to work more than me and it can make people miserable - Yet they have a better life than me and maybe always will. So what I need to do.. Is be more efficient, productive, form opinions and morals to live by from life experience - But mostly get out of my comfort zone. What I've learned from the trips is that it's the most important for me.. Cuz I was avoidant as hell. I wish I could improvise with people as much as I do in my head.

Hugs from:
SlumberKitty, Sometimes psychotic