View Single Post
Fuzzybear
Wisest Elder Ever

Member Since Nov 2002
81.2k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 03, 2021 at 11:50 AM

I have a lot of anxiety about posting, especially after I've been away for a while. Although most people on these forums have always been kind to me I have had a few, frankly, scary experiences on other ''support'' forums. And I am NOT usually particularly easily scared.

I thought of posting this, or something similar in the ''avpd'' forum since I have been dxd with this (not sure how accurate this was although it was a ''senior clinician) (he said so many, frankly , idiotic and cruel things that I seriously question his judgment.... and it's hard to erase some of that.... but this is not what about this is about.

What is this post about? Good question.

I guess I'm wondering how people deal with anxiety about posting (those who experience it)

Does it bother you if people (even one person) online is rude and judgmental?

Does a part of you even ''believe'' those mean, moronic judgments? (not about anyone on msf). In my case, my Parental Units were consistently mean, judgmental and at times scary and they failed to protect me. Maybe this is where this anxiety originates?

Hugs and respect to all here

Hugs from:
*Beth*, Bill3, Breaking Dawn, Discombobulated, lizardlady, Mountaindewed, mssweatypalms, Skeezyks, TunedOut, Turtle_Rider

Thanks for this!
Bill3, Discombobulated, mssweatypalms, Skeezyks