Wisest Elder Ever

Member Since Nov 2002
81.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 04, 2021 at 06:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TunedOut View Post
Hugs to you and good to see you posting because it seems like you were gone for a while.

Some of the people at PC deal with anxiety, fear, isolation, shame and probably many more things than this list includes that can effect our experiences posting. The ones I did list, I have dealt with, on and off to some extent. I wonder if they are all part of the human condition though I know that traumatic experiences at any age but especially those that happen when we are young can leave us struggling with all kinds of relationships. For me, PC, is a place that is a bit safer to talk about these things because we are "semi-anonymous" here.

However, another side of sharing is when I first came here--I think I may have done the opposite from you--I might have overshared! Though perhaps it is all a matter of opinion. Anyways, sharing does make us vulnerable but I am still learning and modifying what to share here and what I need to keep to myself; the same goes for family and friends.
Thanks TunedOut, I was gone for a while (a few reasons) (one of them being the ads on here, eventually I blocked them )

I overshared (but as you said, I think ''over sharing'' can be a matter of opinion. I noticed one of my posts there vanished which I do not think in any way violated their guidelines) on another site, long ago, where I was actually banned But imho it was a bit of an odd site. I do believe that many others were banned too, and ... anyway I do not want to over share.

I'm also still learning and modifying what to share here and elsewhere, and also with family and friends.

Thanks for your reply :-)

Hugs from:
Bill3, Breaking Dawn, TunedOut

Thanks for this!
Breaking Dawn, TunedOut