Wise Elder

Member Since Oct 2017
9,711 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 05, 2021 at 10:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by black-roses View Post
So ive been studying floristry for the past 6 weeks and during that time ive turned up late and without flowers on two occasions. Teacher pulls me aside and tells me that if i keep coming late then maybe this course is not suitable to me. It literally only happened twice she kept on talking etc, i dont even remember what she said coz it was on Tuesday this happened. It was clearly so bad i started crying in class it felt like my heart was being crushed again and literally thought she was encouraging me to leave and didn't want me there. I talked to my sister about what happened she said she could have been nicer about it rather than ripping at myself esteem. Well anyway, I have been on here I have no idea how long ago I have posts here that date to 5 years ago. I guess you'd assume ive been find during that time o didn't post. I haven't been fine still had all my issues and then recently at the start of this year I get diagnosed with Ocd and Trillomania its been really hard but i can say I've had a few months without suicidal thoughts. Well this lecturer bought all those feelings of rejection being unloved etc all back from the tomb I thought I had previously buried it in. How do i cope? I told my mum what happened and she was like "if you cant deal with critism and your so sensitive about everything then your not strong enough for the world why does god give a cross to carry if people arent strong enough to deal with it". I got to say its the not the most comfortable thing to hear but thats my mum right. You have an emotion or you mess up a bit that means your completely useless and should just not go to TAFE until you get emotional help.
I’m sorry that you were treated this way. You didn’t deserve to be treated like that. I would have reported the teacher anomously. Have you sought out counseling to help you deal with the stress?
Buffy01 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote