Wise Elder

Member Since Oct 2017
9,712 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 05, 2021 at 10:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by black-roses View Post
Update**** since I've wrote this I've finished sumester two and went to an appointment with my school too talk to my lecturers

They basically said that I'd be better suited for another course and said I had computer skills maybe I should resume that. Bev one of my lecturer said I had hand and eye coordination issues and spilled buckets basically every week which would become a hazard. So I was encouraged to leave by both the other lecturer Clement chimmed in and said that I'd I enrolled into do the rest of the course I'd lose money. Let's face it I already lost money. To get out with nothing would be the biggest waste of all. So I told my family what happened both my sister and dad were enraged and said that I was not going to quit the course and be bullied to submittion. Since yesterday I've been thinking of lodging a complaint but my sister thinks it should be after the course finishes so that I'm not farther bullied. I'd like advice what would you say?
I been harassed by teacher before. I would file a complaint and document everything. Audio and video recording the abuse ask the school if they have legal counsel.
Buffy01 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote