View Single Post
Mountaindewed
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2016
8,794 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 06, 2021 at 11:28 AM

I had a small 110 calorie bag of pretzels for dinner last night. I did feel pretty sick.

Today I had a bowl of instant udon noodle soup for breakfast. I really wanted it and I knew that if I tried denying it to myself all day I’d end up failing. So I had that which supposedly only had 120 calories according to the nutrition facts. I dumped out a lot of the broth. I also had a couple small wheat flavored Kit Kat’s too. Those were 108 calories for 2 of them. Then I went to Sonic for another one of those slushes. I got a mini one and I again only ate the strawberry and ice cream part. I have no idea on the nutrition on that so I put it at 240 calories. I plan on having the lunch special again from the same restaurant and then a bowl of maple oatmeal for dinner. I have logged in 1,273 calories but it’s probably more like 1,168 calories. I just overestimated some things I think. Honestly I think I’m back to my calories in vs calories out thing. When I was eating bags of frozen strawberries and bags of cauliflower and corn I was not feeling satisfied or full the way I do with unhealthy stuff. I do not drink full calorie soda anymore. I was drinking a 150-290 calorie one almost everyday. Without the regular soda I can maintain my low calorie diet. I find diet and zero sugar soda to be very helpful with controlling my hunger despite the bad rep they get.

Last edited by Mountaindewed; Jul 06, 2021 at 11:42 AM..