View Single Post
VillanelleArcher

Member Since Jul 2021
Trig Jul 07, 2021 at 08:13 AM

I'm going to be straight to the point: I'm a lesbian who's incredibly attracted to my therapist, and I haven't disclosed this to her yet. It didn't bother me.

Last session I took a few pills of Phenibut to make me more talkative for the second time, and I think it had something to do with my reaction. For the last 20 minutes of the session, we were very physically close and almost touching. I asked to see her hand, she showed me her arms, and I traced the spots on her skin from afar, and commented on them.

I said she was skinny and she said "Not that much" and laughed, I said she was very pale and asked if her surname was hers or her husband's, she said it was hers and then started caressing her own skin while I did the same and said her spots formed a constellation, she was smiling and blushing. Then she asked me to show her my arms and I denied out of shyness. Problem is, at this point I was CRAVING her. I had never felt this attracted to someone in my life. And Phenibut is, apparently, known to make women wet. I was so wet it showed through my pants. I don't know if she noticed it, but I think she did.

Some of my therapist friends thought this interaction was absurd, others commended her for being warm towards me since I have severe intimacy issues - don't like being touched, etc.

I don't know if I should tell her about my reaction. How do you ask someone if they noticed your arousal without it being awkward?! And I'm afraid it'll make her uncomfortable. She has told me a patient has never confessed themselves to her, so I'm not sure if she knows how to deal with it.

Last edited by bluekoi; Jul 07, 2021 at 11:04 AM.. Reason: Add trigger icon.
VillanelleArcher is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
LonesomeTonight