View Single Post
ChickenNoodleSoup
Grand Poohbah

Member Since Apr 2017
1,336 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 09, 2021 at 02:16 PM

I'm not doing it anymore, but a lot of therapists in my Ts office still are. The situation is a bit different than in the US here, but if possible people still try to do virtual sessions and meet virtually for other things as well. 30% of people are vaccinated twice, but currently a lot of people are going to other countries to take a vacation and the newest variant is taking hold in Europe. The other Ts are on the older side (I'd say 60-70), but my T is too.

The safety precautions are pretty big too, so that's probably a factor as well. Masks are mandatory within the whole office space, the comfy chairs in the waiting area are sort of blocked off and you can only sit on those that can easily be disinfected, there's no magazines lying around for while you wait, the bathroom contains disinfectant as well as gloves for everyone, there's also disinfectant at the door and masks provided for those clients who can't afford it or forgot. And my T disinfects the clients chair each time and has to open the window to air the room out too each time. Depending on how many people you're seeing, that's a lot of work in order to stay safe.
ChickenNoodleSoup is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
LonesomeTonight, SlumberKitty