View Single Post
185329 has no updates.

2 yr Member
1 hugs
given
Default Jul 09, 2021 at 09:41 PM

I remember when I was trying alternative medicine. I was taking 5-HTP for a while, and it seemed to help with my anxiety and sleep. Years ago, I was actually seeing an alternative medicine practitioner. He was certified in Chinese Herbology and was a licensed acupuncturist. He ordered a neurotransmitter test for me through NeuroScience Inc. The test results made sense to me when we went over them. My Dopamine and DOPAC were off the charts. And my Serotonin was extremely low. There were other neurochemicals tested, such as Glycine, Creatinine, Norepinephrine, etcetera. He offered nutraceuticals for me, and I agreed to take them. After ninety days of taking 5-HTP, Adrecor, Travacor, and Kavinace, I had another neurotransmitter test done. When he showed me the results, my Dopamine and DOPAC were no longer off the charts. They were still elevated, however, but they were much lower than what they were after the first test. And my Serotonin was high, but the practitioner said that it would decrease into the normal range if I kept following protocol. Unfortunately, I stopped seeing him after this visit because I wanted to see if there were any conventional mental health professionals who would be willing to work with NeuroScience Inc. I found a place that worked with the company, but unfortunately the nurse practitioner whom I began seeing said that they used to collaborate with NeuroScience Inc., but they were not seeing the results they were looking for. So they terminated their affiliation with that company.
185329 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
SprinkL3