View Single Post
ArtleyWilkins
Magnate

Member Since Oct 2018
7 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 11, 2021 at 03:11 PM

I have rosacea but of a different type. Drugstores usually have the standard Cerave and Cetaphil creams if you haven't tried them. They are pretty budget-friendly. I know it can be trial and error with rosacea - I feel your pain. I have some EltaMD sunblock that works for me, and I think they have a face cream but I haven't tried it - a bit pricier. Aveeno makes a calming face cream I think - again I haven't tried it but should be reasonably priced.

I have a neutrogena oil-free face cream that I like because it is light and doesn't break me out - also quite reasonable.

I've recently started using Juice Beauty products which have so far been okay - again, much pricier - got them at Ulta.

You might try going to Sephora or Ulta if you have access to them in your area (or something like them) - often, their people really know their products well and can point you in the right direction. That's what I finally did and found great help there - they have SO much to choose from that it is overwhelming.

There are a few decent FB pages for Rosacea and sometimes they have suggestions.
ArtleyWilkins is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote