Grand Member
Revu2 tweak

10 yr Member
4 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 12, 2021 at 02:30 AM

Swoosh, more life happens.

So thrilled you had a successful party. Social gathering building momentum all around.

Freezer: new compressor and some other parts. Still within their 10 year parts warranty we didn't know about. No warranty on the service.

Sprint phone. Got a message last week that Tello needed me to change my phone to one that works with T-Mobile. Did so surprisingly fast, but considering I've idled several hours looking at phone the past year, not really.

Going with the Alcatel Go Flip 3 "feature phone." Activating and porting went amazing well. Had the idea of moving my 32GB mini disk into the new phone and it imported all my saved contacts.

Tested the sound and it's great. What's also interesting is that it uses wifi for calls when it can, so I don't spend minutes since I pay as I go.

It has a few other perks, which I view with caution as I want to be alert and attentive when I'm about.

Now, what do I do with the two prior flip phones? Sometimes I use them as timers/alarms.

I guess I've needed to catch up on rest as I've been napping/sleeping more than usual.

Enjoy all you can Pakistan and write like the wind.
R

Revu2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote