View Single Post
BreakForTheLight
Grand Member

Member Since Jan 2015
211 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 15, 2021 at 07:25 AM

Numbers are rising in Germany as well and the % of the delta variant is growing. But it's mostly young people where nrs are rising as well.

Congrats to the Netherlands for getting themselves in the red on the EU map so far I don't think Germany has changed anything for people travelling from there.......

But my concerts this weekend are happening. And I really wish they weren't. I think the one indoors is stupid. Outdoors is okay.... but I have a double ticket and no one to go with. Being at my parents' place has almost transported me back in time to depressed, insecure me from before I moved out. And I just can't face going on my own right now. So that's a lot of money wasted

Sorry, not really on the topic of corona restrictions anymore. I just feel really horrible about missing the outdoor concert. Missing it because I am a pathetic loser without any friends. And the money I spent on tickets. If it were cancelled, I'd at least be getting my money back.

I came here to enjoy the summer more than in the city. "Summer"..... the area is flooded!

Last edited by BreakForTheLight; Jul 15, 2021 at 08:02 AM..

Hugs from:
Discombobulated