BreakForTheLight has no updates.

8 yr Member
211 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 15, 2021 at 01:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discombobulated View Post
@BreakForTheLight I'm sorry to read you feel transported back to this earlier time in your life and you feel unable to attend the concerts you'd wanted to. I don't think you are a loser though, social anxiety is a tough thing to deal with, hope you can be kind to yourself about this.

It's okay that you write off the main topic about this, I think we all understand about anxiety and how it can affect our lives, it's okay to express what you feel.

Honestly my life is so low key now, attending a concert for me would be unthinkable- yet I read last week you did just that, and you were enjoying it too. I read this that your spark is still there?
Thank you for your kind words. I really do hate myself right now though

To be honest I wasn't excited before the previous concert either. I'd been looking forward to it but on the day I was just kind of meh about it. The first song everything still felt a little unusual..... But after that I enjoyed it so much. And I realized how much I'd missed this and immediately wanted to go to more. Which makes me even more sad now.

That was a different artist though. The ones from this weekend.... wouldn't feel the same

The flood risk is getting very serious now. We're lucky we haven't had any deaths yet (as far as I know), it's a tragedy in Belgium and Germany. Parts of my home town are now having to evacuate. They're expecting a huge flood around 2-3 AM tonight. We're fine, my parents house is safe, it's higher up and not near the river.

Let's hope this doesn't turn into a superspreader. Obviously people who can't stay with family and friends will need somewhere else to spend the night. Our numbers are bad and no one wears face masks anymore. Vaccination and test centre have been closed, because they are in the area likely to flood.

Hugs from:
Discombobulated, rechu