View Single Post
Miss Laura
Elder

Member Since Sep 2008
85 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 16, 2021 at 12:59 AM

Mum's body is being released today Friday 16th July. We took in clothes for Mum yesterday. We took in pictures for the order of service and we added another song so we have 4 songs to play. 1 to go into, 1 for reflection, 1 for her coffin to be lowered and 1 to come out of crematorium to. This was hard as she loved music and singing. Unsure if we picked the right songs. We can change anything up until Tues. We are to decide if we want to walk behind the hearse or not. My Brother wasn't keen on it so we said it's a 4 way thing we either all do it or none of us do it. We need to be united. My Dad needs to register her death today but cause its not face to face due to covid he needs to make them aware then get an appt. So he has that to do today we have The Celebrant calling us today. Just to kinda ask more questions. What we sent her she loved. It showed my Mum in a great light the goofy, quirky, funny Mum she was.

Still can't believe she is gone.

Sent from my SM-G980F using Tapatalk
Miss Laura is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
*Beth*, BeyondtheRainbow, bizi, Daonnachd, Giraffe101, Innerzone, Nammu, TunedOut, Ursula Shackleton