View Single Post
WovenGalaxy
Magnate

Member Since Sep 2019
4,848 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 16, 2021 at 12:44 PM

For her to say "I don't remember sending those pics" would feel fishy to me and bother me too. But who knows. I mean, does she have memory issues? Maybe she was high or drunk or something? Or maybe she is just plain lying because she doesn't want to have a fight with you.

How is your relationship other than this? How betrayed do you feel about this? I'm thinking, from wanting to break up with her, you're feeling very betrayed and hurt.

From your post, it sounds like from what you know, they have not been in contact until this, and then at the beginning of your relationship. It sounds like you have boundaries on what is comfortable to you and express them.

From her side (and my opinion too), it's not a crime to date multiple people while dating, especially in the beginning of something, when one person may feel more seriously than the other person. And him just wishing her happy birthday...maybe he's hoping she's single or something, and drunk texting. But it would be nice if you felt like she was being honest. You don't.

I can't tell you whether or not to breakup with your girlfriend. I feel I would need more information from your situation to advise you. But here's the bottom line: You could talk to her again first (have a dialogue), because you are not over it, and if you still feel crappy after that, maybe it's time to say goodbye. Or you could say "hey our relationship is solid and I'm going to give her the benefit of the doubt and our relationship another chance." Which of these speaks to you more? There's no "wrong" or "bad" answer.
WovenGalaxy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
mssweatypalms, RoxanneToto