Magnate

Member Since Oct 2018
7 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 16, 2021 at 01:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NP_Complete View Post
I was with my ex for 26 years. Granted, he didn't die, but when he was suddenly gone, there was a huge void and nothing to fill it with. It's not as bad now, but I can still feel that void. I'm glad you've got family moving in. I'm sure that will help.
Thanks. Honestly, I mostly do remarkably well. But it hits me at the most unexpected moments. I've allowed myself to just let it be what it is: grief is normal. I can sit with it. I am very fortunate to have my kids near me (and one still living at home while he finishes his degree - he graduates in December - woohoo!), and I have been bolstered by SO many friends and even people I honestly didn't know (my husband's former coworkers for instance). It's the too much time on my hands thing that is a bit of an issue right now, but it will be short lived and in about a month I'll probably already be wishing for time off. LOL.

Hugs from:
ArtieTheSequal, Lemoncake, LonesomeTonight, Mystical_Being, Polibeth, SalingerEsme, SlumberKitty, unaluna, WarmFuzzySocks

Thanks for this!
Quietmind 2