View Single Post
modestlychee6463
Veteran Member

Member Since Mar 2021
62 hugs
given
Default Jul 17, 2021 at 12:46 PM

My kid years were good for a while. It's just that I remember being scorned, discarded, and made fun of. Then I grew up and it seemed to get worse over time. My youth was marked with pain and loneliness. Part of me feel like I better hurry up and live before I get too old to enjoy the fun in life. You start to feel like age catches up with you sooner or later. It makes me mad that I seem to remember all the pain and the times when I felt stabbed in the back and I acted out quite a bit too. I remember little that I care to look back on. I"m already afraid I'd become a rather bitter old woman. It's not like I"ll be that young and agile again. It made me mad to think about mother dreaming about me reaching old age and I was like ick. I have hated that thought. What instantly comes to mind are health problems and not having the agility or even the energy for sports or an active social life. I felt like telling her to just buzz off, I don't want to hear it. I'm surprised some of my dreams have happened at all. Otherwise, I'd be a worse mess. Money can buy you things and help you among people, but it can't buy you back your youth and energy.
modestlychee6463 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Discombobulated, RoxanneToto