View Single Post
Aviza
Magnate

Member Since Jan 2013
86 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 17, 2021 at 08:36 PM

They are moving fast, claim it's because they are in 70's. He wants a trophy wife, my opinion. Telling her she needs to lose weight which she was doing on her own she's in a normal bmi, wants to be mid bmi range, and that she needs a facelift. Which she said she told my dad she'd want when she was old. She's old 71 had a heart attack. Told her I'd be there if she goes through with it, but it could kill her. She's not concerned.

She says he's pushing her to be the best version of herself, they get along. Have things in common. He's generous, spiritual. Said a prayer thanking God for meeting her.

My mom is vain, as am I. She buys many products to make her look younger but does have a very wrinkled face. I know in my heart she's ok with having surgery. I just don't like him being so forward after 5 days. They met with his trust lawyer day 4. He's saying he loves her wants to marry her.

I'm happy and concerned. Should I be concerned if she's happy? She's only getting older or dying. I think he should accept her as is. He won't introduce her to his kids until after surgery. Is my understanding. He wants to make his first wife jealous of how beautiful she is.

Now she's mom. To me she looks fine. Could due with less wrinkles but honestly am I just being overly concerned about his forwardness?

Aviza is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Discombobulated, poshgirl, TunedOut, unaluna, WovenGalaxy