Grand Poohbah

Member Since May 2019
6,984 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 18, 2021 at 05:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discombobulated View Post
My company has stated from Monday face coverings and social distancing are no longer required by law! But back store we must observe social distancing in canteen with colleagues! Yet I know my colleagues are double vaccinated- I don't know the vaccine status of customers!

I feel upset and angry. Really angry. There I wrote it! Does anyone else feel like anger is almost taboo? Maybe more so as a woman? My husband can't bear it when I express anger. So I'm just quietly fuming about this disgrace of a government who have treated key workers appallingly throughout.
I am sorry about your upset and anger. I think it is helpful to express it but unhealthy when we can't get rid of the feeling. I am guilty of sometimes finding it hard to bear my spouse's expression of anger but anger can be for the "right" reasons. You are on the "front" lines in regards to dealing with the virus. It has taken a toll on you.

Two weeks after my second vaccination, I stopped wearing a face mask in places that didn't require it (but always wear one when the sign on the door asks us to). However, because the Delta virus has gained a foothold in our community according to the news, I am planning to where a mask to church this morning. Deep down I don't worry about getting it but feel like wearing a mask is a caring thing to do for others.

Hugs from:
Discombobulated, hvert