View Single Post
Mountaindewed
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2016
8,737 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 19, 2021 at 06:28 AM

I was 168.2 today. I plan on getting some ice cream from Sonic when my mom wakes up. Then I’ll have some Goldfish later on. I plan on having a pack of Quest protein peanut butter cups if I can find them. Then dinner will be the ramen that came last night after I went to bed. Maybe I’ll go get an unwich from Jimmy Johns since everyone has been talking about it. Yesterday my mom was talking about Jimmy Johns for a reunion and then my sister mentioned the unwhiches.

My mom was talking to my sister about what we eat in the house and how we’re pretty much on our own all the time and she doesn’t really cook. She mentioned something about my brother and then said “and mountaindewed doesn’t eat much of anything.” She did make burgers last night on the stove and she made me a turkey burger which I ate without a bun.

So I wonder if it’s catching up to me and people are starting to notice. I know I barely ate on our vacation and I didn’t eat with my family but they didn’t say anything. I’ve lost 6 pounds since my last therapy session and I’m worried I’ll have to explain things to her next Monday. And mental health care workers are the worst when it comes to food restricting and other similar types of behaviors.

It’s like when your gaining massively from meds they don’t care. When your losing weight everyone shits their pants and it’s this huge issue. It’s just annoying.

Last edited by Mountaindewed; Jul 19, 2021 at 07:25 AM..