Grand Magnate

Member Since Feb 2014
172 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 19, 2021 at 08:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountaindewed View Post
I don’t have “a lot” of posts about sex. And anyways I always post my threads in the correct sections of the forum. So if you don’t want to read or get involved in them then just don’t. I use certain terms and phrases elsewhere but very rarely.

I am not part of a ftm support group online because they are toxic. I am part of another site like this one for a specific interest and I’m very welcomed there.

You are making me feel like what I’m doing or into is wrong and I don’t appreciate that.

I’m not going to argue. I didn’t say masturbation was wrong. I said it can be compulsive. Another word for that is addictive. The more you do it, the more you feel compelled to do it.
In terms of the transitioning thing, I read that your heightened sex drive could be the result of artificial testosterone. I wasn’t saying anything about your posting. I’m sorry you don’t feel a part of the f2m online community. I can imagine that might feel alienating.
I think you’re making some wrong assumptions here. I was a peer educator in college, was considering going into community health. I’ve actually received doctoral level training in human sexuality . However if you prefer I ignore your posts I will do that. I’ve noticed you’ve ignored things I’ve said to you before so it may save us both needlessly wasting our time and energy.
leomama is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote