Grand Magnate

Member Since Feb 2014
172 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 19, 2021 at 01:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickeyCheeky View Post
So Sorry for what you're Going through. i think i would be crushed if my own mom were Gone but i understand that other people may not feel the Same towards theirs i suppose. Sending many Safe, warm hugs to BOTH you, @black-roses, your Family, your Friends and ALL of your Loved Ones! Keep fighting and keep rocking NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS, OK?!
Hey Mickey, I've been meaning to ask you this, and since someone already accused me of asking invasive questions, may I ask what your angle on these forums is? I've never seen you talk about yourself.

I can tell you if this was my thread and you said "other people *may* not feel the same way towards theirs I *suppose*" I would get angry. I know you don't intend that to be invalidating, however there are so few places people can tell the truth about abusive mothers. I would find it more helpful if you would just listen if you couldn't relate.We know most people adore their mothers. Unfortunately we who have abusive mothers are in the minority and we need a safe space where we can speak our truth without question. That's why I rarely talk about my history.
leomama is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
poshgirl