View Single Post
Mountaindewed
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2016
8,868 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 19, 2021 at 03:32 PM

Mine has gray walls and gray hardwood floors. I like the floors but I want to paint the room a calming blue. I have a TV mounted to the wall that I never use. I have a queen size bed with a king size blanket I use as a comforter, a 20 pound queen size weighted blanket, a 12 pound twin size blanket, and a kid size 8 pound weighted blanket which is still pretty big. I have my burrito blanket on top of everything. I have a gray chaise lounge I never sit in, shoved into one side of the room, and a book case filled with stuff on the side of the other wall and my night table next to my bed. Then I have my very small walk in closet with my dresser against the back wall and my shirts and hoodies hanging up. I have my good shoes on the bottom top shelf under the dresser and my duffel bag I use for traveling on the top shelf. On the bottom shelf of the the other side of the closet I have more shoes, and on the top shelf I have just random stuff from my childhood I don’t need but I don’t want to get rid of. On the floor under the lower shelf I have the rest of my shoes.

I like how neat everything is. I keep my room spotless.

What does your bedroom look like?