Mountaindewed
Legendary Wise Elder

Mountaindewed NoahsArk30

5 yr Member
8,655 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 20, 2021 at 08:01 AM

Ok. So I was 167.6 today. Which is a 20 pound weight loss since Thanksgiving and the lowest weight I’ve been since June 2020

I went through the last weight loss and exercise check in thread and I noticed 3 things I was doing a lot of that I’m not doing anymore.

1. I was often drinking 1-3 full calorie sodas a day. I was also drinking a large iced coffee almost everyday. I’ve since been drinking zero sugar soda and unsweetened black berry iced teas which has helped my hunger and my weight loss.

2. I was eating a lot of processed TV dinners. Which I don’t eat anymore except the occasional Amy’s cheese enchilada.

3. I was eating a ton of Taco Bell and other fast food which I rarely eat anymore.

That and switching from Xanax to Valium, and going down on 2 of my meds, plus switching all my meds to at night, and using a new kind of melatonin that helps me fall asleep faster and helps me sleep through the night so I’m not waking up and snacking, has been a big help and I think all of that is why my weight hasn’t been stalling.

I plan on getting a grilled cheese sandwich or a chili cheese dog from Sonic before therapy so my therapist will leave me alone and won’t catch on when she asks what I’ve eaten today. I know that is kind of disordered behavior. But I don’t want to be sent anywhere today. Then I plan on having a serving of Goldfish crackers for lunch, a pack of Quest protein peanut butter cups for a snack, and some cheddar cheese ramen for dinner. So my calories for today equal to around 1100. I may have some steamed zucchini too.