Grand Magnate

Member Since Oct 2019
11.6k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 20, 2021 at 09:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BreakForTheLight View Post
I saw some videos from freedom day on the news. I don't get it? We've already shown how stupid it is to open everything so fast. And the UK is doing worse than NL was when they made that idiotic decision.

People have already proven you can't count on individual responsibility.
Yes exactly.

So we now have nightclubs open, apparently by the end of September they hope to have vaccine certificates for entry. Yes you read that right despite having months in the planning there is no vaccine certificate scheme in place at the time of them opening.

I can't get my head around any of It, and I really feel there is a 'swagger' about our prime minister. I mean the label 'freedom day' urgh, no one I know used this term at all, it was made up either by the government or right wing press. It's actually imprisonment day for many people with medical vulnerability as they feel more unsafe than ever.

@rechu yes I don't feel it's responsible of my company under health and safety for staff but on the upside many customers are still voluntarily masking up.

Mostly though I feel it's the government who have thrown many of us to the wolves.

Hugs from:
BreakForTheLight, rechu