View Single Post
Mountaindewed
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2016
8,779 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 20, 2021 at 02:44 PM

I like how my current T challenges me without being overly pushy and doesn’t judge. We talked about the UTIs I’ve been getting and she asked if I was sexually active and I said no but that I had a high libido. And she asked if there was a lot of masturbation going on and how often and I told her that things have calmed down a lot and I said “yeah and I think I’m getting UTIs because of all the lube I use” She asks personal questions but not in an invasive way the way unprofessional T did. We had a good conversation. She thinks I antagonize some people on this site. She called me a keyboard warrior. But she wasn’t judge mental about it. When I said “I like to call it, business in the front party in the back” She laughed and said “the mullet!” But she wasn’t judgey about anything I said. Yet she still challenged my thoughts and feelings. But in the way a therapist should be doing.

I’m just depressed I’ll have to switch again. I’m on a waiting list for the one I was referred to but this kind of gives me the bad feeling of when I switched from transference T and how very tough that was for months.

Hugs from:
LonesomeTonight, SlumberKitty

Thanks for this!
Quietmind 2