Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jul 2018
117.7k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 20, 2021 at 05:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonesomeTonight View Post
Hugs, Kit, I'm sorry you're struggling so much and that T wasn't more helpful. I do think maybe you need a different T? And why are you unable to see him for another 3 weeks?

Can I ask what you do want to hear from friends you text for support? If you even know the answer--I know for me sometimes, when someone says something in an attempt to be supportive, that it's the wrong thing, but I might not know what the right thing is (hope that makes sense, been a long, difficult day). But if you know what you might want them to say, it could help to tell them, maybe? Like "I know you're trying to be supportive, but 'You got this' doesn't help. I want you to say something more like _____."
Hi LT.
I think I have exhausted the T's in my area. I wish former T would take me back but I know that isn't going to happen. I could write her though. I doubt she would respond.

I guess I could see Dr. K earlier if I took time off of work. That was his first 4 PM appointment available. I get off of work at 3:30. So 4 works well for me.

Yeah, I know what you mean. I don't know what would help to hear but not that. And maybe that would be helpful another time, this time it just wasn't. It's hard to know what would be helpful.

Hugs from:
CantExplain, LonesomeTonight

Thanks for this!
Quietmind 2