View Single Post
black-roses
Account Suspended

Member Since Dec 2015
119 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 21, 2021 at 02:55 AM

Me and mum argued today I confronted her about her verbally abuse of coz she didn't like if she huffed and puffed like I was making it all up. Honestly I knew it was stupid to confront her narcissists don't even see there own faults and always makes out that there the victim. When my sister wanted minimal to do with mum after Alana born she played it out like my sister was a monster and even told family in Madeira what my sister "was doing to her" leaving the a massive part of the story that when Daniela was depressed mum was always saying she was a **** mother etc. My mother is a narcissist and I know that fighting with her wasn't wise but at least now I know what I truly want. I'm gonna try and get government housing because I don't think I'll ever recover emotionally as long as I stay there. I honestly don't have much anger anymore I got it all out today, all I see is a sad desperate person wanting to be loved by doing it the wrong way. It's not her fault she's toxic she doesn't even see it. As for this I think the best way if there even is gonna be a relationship with mum is at arms length that's the only way I don't get bit by her venom.
black-roses is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Britedark

Thanks for this!
leomama