Writing my way through...

Member Since Feb 2020
5,775 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 21, 2021 at 01:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlumberKitty View Post
I made the difficult decision not to go to my sister's Thursday through Saturday. My parents thought I should go. That even though I'm terribly depressed, maybe the break would be good for me. My Mom offered to go with me but she didn't have a ticket to the Aquarium so what was she going to do just stay in the hotel all day, boring! So I cancelled my hotel, which I should get a refund within 30 days and I'm out the ticket for the aquarium, but whatever. I texted my sister and my niece and told them I wasn't coming. My sister sent me a gift card to Starbucks. That was sweet of her. I didn't tell my niece I was/am suicidal but I told my sister. I just told my niece I'm very depressed. My parents said they haven't seen me this depressed in a while. I don't feel all the way better this morning but I do have some relief that I am not going on the trip. I think the trip was stressing me out too much. I'm still going to take Thursday and Friday off of work but I am just not going to go to my sisters. I will rest and recuperate at home.

It sounds like you made the best decision for you. Sending lots of hugs.

Hugs from:
SlumberKitty

Thanks for this!
LonesomeTonight, Quietmind 2, SlumberKitty, unaluna