View Single Post
BreakForTheLight
Grand Member

Member Since Jan 2015
211 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 21, 2021 at 04:04 PM

Over in Germany people are freaking out over the rising numbers, a fourth wave is predicted in my city which has the highest numbers in the country, a whopping 21,8 per 100.000 in 7 days.

Meanwhile in my hometown, that number is at 523. But no need to wear a face mask or keep your distance or have any other restrictions! (Technically we still have the 1,5 m rule but apparently that is too difficult for people. Wherever you're in line at a store, some unmasked idiot will be breathing down your neck.)

I've gone without a mask because nobody wears them, I'm fully vaccinated and I've gone to the store at quiet times where there's plenty of space while you're doing your shopping.... but I'm going to mask up again from now on. The numbers are insane and people coming so close while in line makes me really uncomfortable. Honestly I'd like to keep the distance even after the pandemic is over.

Unfortunately I don't think my dad will wear a mask unless he has to, and he does most of the shopping :/ at least he's had his 2 Pfizer shots.

Hugs from:
AzulOscuro, Discombobulated, Nammu, TunedOut

Thanks for this!
Discombobulated