Grand Magnate

Member Since Nov 2014
1,758 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 21, 2021 at 08:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discombobulated View Post
@AzulOscuro I am uncertain why your partner thought this woman was trying to seduce you from what you describe this sounds an everyday interaction between 2 women? You both love dogs and it sounds like you had a lot in common?

I have a female friend, extrovert, dog owner, and she has met several friends in the way you are describing. They walk dogs together, hang out, get breakfast sometimes too. It sounds nice to me? Did your partner say why he thought she was trying to seduce you?

Btw I think you are (in your posts here) an interesting, thoughtful, intelligent and humorous person - I can see why someone would seek your company.
No, no, no.. @Discombobulated, I do appreciate your words towards me but what you describes it’s only a mask. I have a lot of respect for people so I try show myself as normal as I can. I’m not like this. I’m a sad and insecure person, often strict (obsessive person) This is what describes myself better. My weakness are animals. They take out the best and the real from me.

I asked my partner why he arrived to the conclusion that this lady had a hidden agenda and he replied that it wasn’t normal that all the events happened in such a little period of time, in such a rush. That she invited me to her cottage to spend a time there, knowing that I had a partner.

Mankind is complex: Make deserts blossom and lakes die. ( GIL SCOTT-HERSON)
AzulOscuro is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Discombobulated