Grand Magnate

Member Since Nov 2014
1,758 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 21, 2021 at 08:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruby2446 View Post
I so understand your feelings on this im very bad at connecting with new people and keeping connection I made,I can express my self here or on other on line stuff but I seem to bore people in person and they drift away,both my husbands I met not face to face so we kinda knew one another before we met.
I don't have confidence in my worth so I'd say I sell myself short I avoid social situations unless I know people ,but my circle is very limited mostly family and I feel if I could push myself to show people the real me I might have more success in connecting maybe we need to connect better with ourselves first to be able to project how special we are to others, im trying mindfullness and meditation to seek understanding of myself and hope that in time my confidence in meeting and connecting will grow,
Apart that your post is full of points I can feel
myself reflected with, you mentioned a very relevant point, to know yourself before. Because just now I have such a mess in my mind that I cannot feel that I have much to offer. Maybe it’s because of my own depression that I see things so negative

Mankind is complex: Make deserts blossom and lakes die. ( GIL SCOTT-HERSON)
AzulOscuro is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote