View Single Post
Mountaindewed
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2016
8,737 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 22, 2021 at 12:42 PM

My weight at the doctors today was 171. Same as yesterday at the other doctors but I am wearing shorts today and I didn’t have my phone in my pocket. That’s why they say to weigh yourself on the same scale all the time. But anyways I was talking to him about my weight because I wanted a second opinion. I didn’t mention the whole ED thing I just asked him what a good weight for me is. And he explained that I’m just barely in the overweight category. And that if I lost 15 or 20 pounds I’d be where I should be. So basically I’m being told 2 different things and I kinda have always trusted medical doctors over mental health professionals just because I’ve dealt with so much unprofessionalism in the mental health field. So I’m just going to keep on working on my weight and if other people want to be an asshole about it and not work with me because of that then that’s there problem. Although I think my therapist doesn’t want to work with me because she’s transphobic and she’s using the ED as a cop out.

I am concerned with how much ramen I’ve been eating and my cholesterol. So I got some Cheerios today since they say they can help lower your cholesterol and I am clueless on how to do it anyway else.