LonesomeTonight
Always in This Twilight

LonesomeTonight has no updates.

8 yr Member
74.8k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 22, 2021 at 07:23 PM

I had to talk to backup T briefly today to give her my credit card number (mistakenly thought she had my current one from the last time and I certainly wasn't going to email it). She said she was glad she was able to talk to me because she'd forgotten to talk at the end about how much I wanted her to share with Dr. T about what we talked about. I was basically like, "Uh, none of it?" (I'd technically signed a release when I saw her 2 years ago and thought they expired, but apparently they don't.) She said she wouldn't say more than anything I wanted her to say. She offered up some stuff she could share, and I said no. Then she said that she could share, "We discussed working toward more self-reliance and also some about boundaries." Me: "Not the boundaries part." R: "OK...'We discussed working toward more self-reliance.'" Me: "Yes, you can share that, but nothing more." R: "OK."

She was just pushing me, which bothered me. Like, if I want to share stuff with Dr. T, then...I want to be the one to share it. It would be different if I specifically said to her that I was having trouble talking about something with him, maybe she could mention we'd talked about it. I really hope she's true to her word though. If I'd thought she was going to share with him all we talked about, I...probably would have just spent the whole time talking about Tuesday's doctor's appointment instead. I figured it was a good opportunity to talk stuff out with a third party, but now I feel weird about it. I'm wondering if I should email her asking to completely revoke her right to share with him at all?

Hugs from:
ArtieTheSequal, SlumberKitty

Thanks for this!
Quietmind 2