View Single Post
bpforever1
Magnate

Member Since Aug 2017
1,598 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 23, 2021 at 02:58 AM

I was looking at other people's credentials who are applying for teaching jobs. They are incredible. So, I'm not sure I will hear from the jobs I applied for. I will wait until the end of next week to hear back from them. But, I'm blown away by the credentials of others applying this year. Why on earth would people want to work for low wages when they can earn so much more in their own country? I am working here because my parents are planning on retiring here. But, I would not come here for several reasons- the living expenses are too high, too many people applying for minimum wage jobs from around the world, and nobody helps others here unless you live in the countryside. I like it here since nobody bothers me. But, I'm an oddball who likes to do things alone. I am not saving much and am waiting for my parents to come here. The good thing is I have a place to stay in the city. But, I pay a lot in city taxes and health insurance fees that I wonder if it is worth working here. I like working here but my job is like a hobby than a career. At my age, I cannot do much else but do teaching or some other minimum wage job. I am happy nevertheless. However, if I was younger, I would be more motivated, and find a job that pays well and has advancement. Thus, I am wondering why the younger folks are coming here for teaching jobs. Hmmm.
bpforever1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Breaking Dawn