View Single Post
Brego
Veteran Member

Brego has no updates.

3 yr Member
55 hugs
given
Default Jul 23, 2021 at 01:17 PM

I am pretty sure that I have tinnitus as well. The Schizoaffective disorder, bipolar type is not making me hear all these rings and buzzes, is it? I could hardly do anything besides want to cry because it always said something upon the tinnitus. I was just sitting back wondering if I could get help. Didn't say anything though. It's been happening since winter or fall. It's like mind torture. Seriously. I put some tinnitus relief apps on my phone. It was all so wild. Sometimes I think I'm gonna have a stroke. But then I tell myself I am not going to let it bother me. It's like mind torture from some evil mastermind. I thought I had mentioned it to my doctor. I think I am going to have to say something again. It's mind torture. And strength of will testing. It's some mind charade I think sometimes. Like it really is the Devil or a demon. It just doesn't shut up. And so I did get to thinking it was a demon and the Devil. It was so difficult to withstand, and I may sound like a snowflake. But it was torture.
Brego is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Breaking Dawn, Deilla, SlumberKitty, Victoria'smom