View Single Post
Mountaindewed
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2016
8,778 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 23, 2021 at 02:43 PM

I guess I’m coping ok. I did some online retail shopping though that wasn’t really necessary. I’m eating today I guess. My moods and anxiety are mostly in check. I got out of the house this morning. My mom asked if I was ok and she never asks that. I feel fine just a tiny bit off but it’s most likely injection related and a bit of anxiety about my surgery. The therapy situation isn’t really bothering me today. And I’m honestly really starting to forget my transference T which is slightly annoying because I don’t want to forget her. But it’s like that part of that song I really like that she read the lyrics to. The part that goes “cut my hair and I found me a new girlfriend. Looking for another story I can tell.” I just don’t want to go through this ordeal again with my current therapist when she switches me over in September.

But yeah I’m coping well today but I probably just have injection fatigue right now. I plan on getting it right before I go to bed so I can avoid any hunger since it can make me pretty hungry the night I get it.

Hugs from:
Breaking Dawn, Discombobulated, TunedOut, WovenGalaxy, zapatoes