Elder

Member Since Jun 2015
13.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 24, 2021 at 02:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miguel'smom View Post
I was under the impression that I would get one for morning pills and one for night pills not individual blister packs. I hope it not individual blister packs because that eill make it so difficult for me. same for my husband. I guess we try it this month than switch back if i dont like it. I pick up all my meds at the same so hopefully its only 2 blister packs each not 10+. I thought it would be easier because im on a bunch of meds. For my husband i was hoping he could eaily tske them. If it's more difficult he may not take them.I hope I didn't screw up.
Maybe that's what you'll get. If that's what you're thinking, then it would be different than what some here were referring to. I know that in the US, some pharmacies (often online ones) can sort meds for you and put all morning meds in a day pack. Ditto for any afternoon and evening. That can be ideal for some people whose meds rarely, if ever, change. The downside I'd see to that is that all meds would need to be filled simultaneously and any changes to doses (or add-ons/eliminations) might be a little hassle.
Soupe du jour is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote