Wisest Elder Ever

Member Since Nov 2002
81.2k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 26, 2021 at 03:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by amandalouise View Post
no I never wrote a suicide note. I think this is because of a situation I became aware of in college. I had a friend in college, she and I were slowly becoming more a couple. one morning I heard on the news there was a death at her address. When I got there I discovered it was my friend. they were treating the investigation as a suicide because they found a note. I was heart broken that she chose this way. Then about a year later her parents reopened the investigation. turned out it wasnt her choice to leave. she was the victim of a break in gone wrong. for a whole year people thought she had committed suicide all based on a note she had wrote when she was feeling down. She hadnt had time to tear the note up like she had done in the past.

Ever since then I have never wrote suicide notes. when I go due to natural causes or as a victim of accident or crime by another I never want my family, friends and online friends to ever go through that situation.

maybe instead of writing suicide notes you can start writing a journal where you can organize your thoughts and feelings in a way that helps you to figure out why you are feeling this way. thats what I do now. rather than a goodbye cruel world notes aka suicide notes, I sit down every day and write about my day and how I felt about things that went on that day in a daily journal.

Hugs from:
amandalouise, bizi

Thanks for this!
amandalouise