View Single Post
why98

Member Since Jul 2021
24 hugs
given
Default Jul 26, 2021 at 09:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bipolarchic14 View Post
I am going on 8 years with my therapist. Progress was very slow. I finally agreed to go on lithium and an anxiety med along with two blood pressure meds and one for diabetes. I am actually doing really well mentally aside from the vertigo. I say this because I want you to know hope exists. At times I do think my therapist is sick of me. This concerns me less now than in the past. At one point I was way too attached. You are not alone though. You could talk to your therapist about this. I personally didn’t. I recognized it was normal but still worked to detach as I did not like the dependency. In regards to the anxiety, honestly it sucks but the best thing is really to go out and do what makes you anxious. Seriously. I find that when I don’t fight it I feel trapped. I don’t always succeed at what I go to do, but it’s better than not trying at all.
I like that, I don't always succeed at what I go to do, but it's better than not trying at all. That's so true. I have made some progress, not as quickly as I'd like. I might wait and see if this paranoid feeling changes and if it doesn't, talk to my therapist.
why98 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous41462